Unibet Euros: money back if your team is knocked out on penalties
Unibet gives your money back if your team goes out on penalties.
We’ve all been through the pain of a penalty shootout defeat and it sucks… although some nations have more experience on this than others. At Unibet they are offering to give our money back on all outright (winner) single bets placed before the start of the Euros, up to €50, if the team we backed is eliminated via a penalty shootout. In cash!
Unibet has a great pre-match and live offer on all Euro matches from the group stage to the final. Check them out here and remember the Euro 2016 groups members:
- A Group: France, Romania, Albania, Switzerland.
- B Group: England, Russia, Wales, Slovakia.
- C Group: Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Northern Ireland.
- D Group: Spain, Czech Republic, Turkey, Croatia
- E Group: Belgium, Italy, Republic of Ireland, Sweden.
- F Group: Portugal, Iceland, Austria, Hungary.
Terms to get this promotion
- This Offer applies to outright bets placed on any teams in the Euro 2016 Winner market. Bets placed on the Place (1-4) market do not count.
- Offer applies to outright bets placed between 22:00 CET, 28th May until the start of the tournament on 10th June only.
- Only bets with a stake up to €50 will be refunded. Any bet with a higher stake will not qualify for the money back.
- Money back applies to losing outright bets only.
- The matches outcome will be verified on UEFA Euro and the first result declared will be used to settle the bets, notwithstanding later changes of the official results and/or errors.
- Stakes will be refunded as cash into accounts within 24 hours of the match completing.
- Refunded stakes will not be subject to any restrictions or turnaround criteria.
- Unibet reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.