Coral Champions League: Celtic to Win 6/1
Olga Robles - 19 July, 2016
Celtic were the victims of yet another underdog victory this year as they fell to a 1-0 defeat at the hands of minnows Lincoln Red Imps last week. The Bhoys have the chance to turn it around at their home ground though and serve revenge for their embarrassing loss in the first leg. As always Coral have some of the best offers for the biggest football matches, so read on for their exclusie new customer offer…
New Customer Offer: 6/1 Celtic to Win Lincoln Red Imps + £/€5 free bet if your bet loses
Celtic to Win (90 mins) – 6/1. Max bet £/€5. All winnings will be paid as free bets. This offer starts today Tuesday 19th July and ends tomorrow Wednesday 20th July at 19:45.
How to get this offer?
Terms & Conditions
- Open a new Coral online or mobile account and bet on Celtic to win (90mins) in Celtic v Lincoln Red Imps Match – 6/1.
- Offer available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online, Mobile or Coral Connect account in either £/€ currency through between 08:00 BST Thursday 19th July until 19:45 BST Wednesday 20th July.
- Place your FIRST real money bet as a win single £/€5 on ‘Celtic to win(90mins) 6/1’ in our “My Markets” sections.
- This offer is £/€5 bet only.
- If your selection wins, you will be paid in cash based on the normal price on site and will have your account topped up to reflect the enhanced price in free bets.
- Should your bet lose, you will receive £/€5 in free bets on settlement of the market.
- You will not receive any other free bet promotion if you register your account through this offer.
- Free bet tokens will expire 4 days after issue.
- Applies to one bet per customer and one customer per household (IP address).
- Customers seen to be abusing this offer will be exempt from future Coral Interactive promotions.
- Coral have the right to end this promotion at any time.
- For additional promotional terms click here.
Palabras relacionadas: 2016/2017 Champions League, Celtic, coral offer, Coral promotion, enhanced odd, new customers