Unibet & Asutralian Open: £10.000 Betting Championship + Live Streaming
The Australian Open is Back at Unibet! Enter the Betting Championship and enjoy the matches with the Unibet Live Streaming.
You know a Grand Slam is the perfect time for… £50,000 Betting Championship at Unibet! Face other tennis fans and bettors while the Australian Open unfolds in Melbourne. Your winning bets will get you up on the leaderboard and closer to the 10.000 prize that awaits for the winner. Unibet are giving away €50,000 in cash prizes in this Betting Championship. Join now and win!
Unibet: win £10.000 in the Australian Open Betting Championship
How do I enter the competition? So easy:
- Opt-In here
- Place live or pre-match bets on the Australian Open to win up to £10.000. The top 250 players on the leaderboard at the end of the promotion will win a share of the £50,000 prize pool.
- Go up on the championship leaderboard with your winning bets. Every time you win a bet, they will get points to add to you total. The top 250 customers will win cash prizes!
- Only winning tennis bets placed on this Grand Slam will count towards the championship leaderboard. Winning multiples must solely consist of Australian Open bets.
- All your bets for this competition must have total odds of 2/5 or greater.
- Be aware that cashed out bets will not count towards the leaderboard.
- The promotion runs until Sunday 2nd February 2020
The leaderboard will be calculated using the following formula: there is no minimum stake. The number of events of your bet slip must be single. Minimum odds of 2/5 in your bet is required. The prize pool will be as follows:
|6th – 10th||£500|
|11th – 50th||£250|
|51st – 100th||£100|
|101st – 250th||£50|
If two players end up tied on the Unibet Australian Open Betting championship , the winner will be the player with the highest number of winning bets. In case both players still have the same number of winning bets, the winner will be the player with the highest odds winner bets.
In order to make the formula fair across multiple currencies, all leaderboard will calculate amounts in EUR so any local currencies will be converted to EUR. The leaderboard will be updated at 15:00 GMT daily between Monday and Friday.
Remember Unibet is also Live Streaming the entire tournament. That’s why Unibet is the place to ‘Bet and Watch’ the Australian Open 2020!