Betfair: Euro 2016 France 14/1 to win
Betfair Euro 2016 Pre Tournament Offer for New Customers: Home Nation France 14/1 to win
It’s summer and club football is ended so it’s time to turn to the Euros. All eyes and bets are now facing France Eurocup that begins on June 10th. That’s why we bring you a special offer from Betfair that home nation France 14/1 to win the tournament or giving your money back if you lose your bet. Betfair will payout your winnings entirely in Free Bets. Losing stakes will be refunded as a FREE BET too, max £10.
• Winning Example: enhanced 10/1 x max £10 = £100 paid in FREE BETS plus £10 qualifying stake returned as CASH.
• Losing Example: enhanced 10/1 x max £10 = £0. £10 qualifying stake REFUNDED as FREE BET.
What do you need to do?
- Place a bet on France to win UEFA Euro 2016 in the New Customer market at the enhanced price.
- The maximum stake is £/€10. Only the win part of Each Way bets count towards promotion.
- The bet you place on France must be the first you do after your registration. Only this first bet on the event is eligible for the enhanced price once you have use promotional code (see it below).
- Enhanced Prices you will be credited your bonus winnings, paid as free bet tokens, usually within 24 hours after the event has settled.
Specific terms and conditions:
- You can only take part in this offer if your account is registered in Betfair UK or Ireland sites.
- Offer is only for new customers. Don’t forget to sign up using that sign up using promo code ZFBCEP.
- You can’t use free bet tokens or bonus to make this offer bet.
- One bet on the enhanced price will be available for each customer.
- Exchange bets and multiples are not included in this promotion.
- Patent, Yankee or Lucky 15 bets do not count in this promotion.
Plus you can win up to 100€ in freebets: claim a 20€ free bet when you place 5x 10€ qualifying bets up to a max of 100€. Minimum odd must be 1/2 (1.5) and you can’t ask cash-out of make exchange bets to claim this offer.
How does the £/€100 Free Bet Bundle work?