Betfair: global partnership with Barcelona & 6/1 Barça to Win la Liga
Olga Robles - 19 July, 2016
Betfair announces global partnership with Barcelona and celebrate with 6/1 Barcelona to Win la Liga 2016/17
To celebrate the launch of this partnership for the next three years Betfair are offering new customers, via the Barcelona website, an 6/1 enhanced price on the Barcelona to win La Liga in 2016/17.
FC Barcelona’s Vice-President of Marketing and Communication, Manel Arroyo, said: “FC Barcelona is delighted to sign a long-term collaboration agreement with Betfair, a leading company in terms of seriousness in the field of sports betting. We hope our members and all football lovers will enjoy this new global partnership, as well as exclusive promotions and unique sporting experiences”. Paul Gambrill, UK & Ireland Marketing Director at Betfair said: “We are delighted to have signed a long-term partnership with Barcelona Football Club. Barcelona are year-on-year competitive at the top level and will help us achieve our ambition of growing the Betfair brand internationally. We very much look forward to working with the club to offer the incredible fans unique promotions, content and experiences.”
NEW CUSTOMER OFFER: 6/1 Barcelona to win La Liga 16/17 or Money Back as Free Bet if you lose + Up to €100 in Free Bets as New Customer.
How to get this offer 6/1 Barcelona to win La Liga plus £100 bet bundle?
- Join Betfair: open your new account today, using Promo code ZFBCHZ to get 6/1 Barcelona to win La Liga
- Bet: place your bet (max €10) on Barcelona to win La Liga in the ‘New Customer’ market at the enhanced price. ALL WINNINGS PAID AS FREE BETS. Qualifying winning stake returned as cash. Exchange and multiple bets are excluded. Only the win part of Each Way bets count towards promotion. Only your first bet placed on the event is eligible for the enhanced price
- Get your bundle: then you qualify for up to €100 in free bets. Claim a €20 free bet when you place 5 x €10 qualifying bets up to a max of €100. Min odds 1/2 (1.5) Cash Out and Exchange bets excluded.
Specific Terms & Conditions
- You can only take part if your account is registered in the UK or Ireland
- Offer is only open to new customers that sign up using promo code ZFBCHZ
- You can only take part using one account
- Bets placed using free bet tokens as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify
- You can qualify for a maximum of one bet on the enhanced price per customer
- We will payout your winnings ENTIRELY IN FREE BETS within 24 hours IF your bet is successful.
- Losing stakes will be refunded as a FREE BET, max £10.
- Selections in permutation multiple bets (Patent, Yankee, Lucky 15 etc) do not count.
Free Bet Bundle Conditions
- Applicable to accounts registered in UK, Ireland, Spain and Denmark only.
- For every 5 x £/€10 single bets you will receive a £/€20 free bet token.
- More than £/€10 or more can be staked but will only count as one bet.
- Max bonus a qualifying customer can receive is £/€100 in free bets.
- Only one bet per event qualifies.
- Bets placed and settled within the first 30 days of account opening qualify.
- Excludes ‘same market’ bets placed on the Exchange.
- Qualifying bets only apply to the first 90 minutes of the game.
- Multiple bets are excluded and any single bets in multiple bets are also excluded (e.g Lucky 15).
- Customers who transact using Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible.
- Bets placed using free bet tokens as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify.
- Bets cashed out do not qualify.
- Bets voided do not qualify.
- Minimum odds 1/2 (1.5)
- Stake on different events at minimum Odds 1/2 (1.5)
The bundle free bets chart goes like this:
Bet 1 £10
Bet 2 £10
Bet 3 £10
Bet 4 £10
Bet 5 £10 £20 FREE BET
Bet 6 £10
Bet 7 £10
Bet 8 £10
Bet 9 £10
Bet 10 £10 £20 FREE BET
Bet 11 £10
Bet 12 £10
Bet 13 £10
Bet 14 £10
Bet 15 £10 £20 FREE BET
Bet 16 £10
Bet 17 £10
Bet 18 £10
Bet 19 £10
Bet 20 £10 £20 FREE BET
Bet 21 £10
Bet 22 £10
Bet 23 £10
Bet 24 £10
Bet 25 £10 £20 FREE BET
Palabras relacionadas: Barcelona, Betfair odds, enhanced odds, news, sponsorships