Coral US PGA Golf: 7/1 McIlroy to Make The Cut
This great week of sport continues on Thursday with the final with the final Major of the golf season. The US PGA, begins in New Jersey while Rory McIlroy aims to improve on his fifth-place finish in The Open with a win at Baltusrol Golf Club. Rory McIlroy took stock of his game and the shots required at Baltusrol and reached a most logical conclusion yesterday. He believes the PGA Championship will be his best chance this year to win a major. But actually is his only chance this year to win a mayor along with Jordan Spieth and Jason Day, the rest of the Big Three as they’re known. As always Coral have some of the best offers for the biggest sport events, so read on for their exclusive new customer offer in this mid-week. Bet now on McIlroy and get a great Coral Offer for New Customers.
New Customer Offer: US PGA Championship – 7/1 McIlroy to Make The Cut + €5 Free bet if your bet loses
Max bet is €5. All winnings will be paid as free bets. This offer starts and ends today Thursday 28th July at 8:00 and 17:oo hours.
How to get this offer?
- Open a new Coral online or mobile account and bet on McIlroy to Make the Cut – 7/1
- This offer is available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online or Mobile account in either £/€ currency between 08:00 BST Thursday 28th July to 07:59 BST Friday 29th July
- Place your FIRST real money bet as a win single £/€5 on ‘McIlory to Make the Cut 7/1’ in our “My Markets” sections.
- This offer is £/€5 bet only.
- If your selection wins, you will be paid in cash based on the normal price on site and will have your account topped up to reflect the enhanced price in free bets.
- Should your bet lose, you will receive £/€5 in free bets on settlement of the market.
- Customers registering through this offer will not receive any other free bet promotions.
- Free bet tokens will expire 4 days after issue.
- Applies to one bet per customer and one customer per household (IP address).
- For additional promotional terms click here