Unibet £10,000 Tennis Jackpot Raffles
Olga Robles - 22 March, 2019
Unibet bring an interesting offer for the spring tennis season. Bet and watch every point of the Miami Open and get even more with the game. You can take part in a £10,000 Prize Draw. Some of our favorites and the world’s top players will be serving up great tennis in March and April. Unibet have thousands of markets for you to bet on. Don’t miss the chance to follow every story line as it develops. And at the same time, you could win a big cash prize!
How do I enter?
- Log in your Unibet account through this link or open a new account.
- Place a pre-match or live bet on the Miami Open of at least £5. Then you get an entry to the jackpot
- You will get an entry into the jackpot draw for every £5 placed on the match.
- At the end of the tournament, Unibet will make a draw with 10 winners. The ten winners will be splitting the prize pool.
What do I have to know?
- You don’t need to opt-in to get the promotion. Just make your bets on the tournament.
- Only bets placed between 19th March – 1st April on the Miami Open Tournament will give you entries for the raffle.
- Every £5 bet on any match on the Miami Open will grant you an entry for the draw of £10,000.
- The draw will take place on the 2nd of April.
- You can bet in all types of markets within a match and make both pre-match and live bets.
- This offer has no minimum amount of odds required in your bets.
- You will get an entry for the draw even if you cash out your bet.
- Winners will get their payments 30 minutes after the draw. The prize will be shared by 10 winners. Each winner can only win one prize.
- All entries are combined into one unique code. The unique code will be the ones used for the draw.
- The minimum amount guaranteed for each draw is £1,000
- Unibet reserves the rights to amend or terminate the bonus at any time. Amendments to the bonus will not be made after you are opted in, unless there is sufficient evidence to show you are attempting to break the rules of the promotion.
- Last update of Promotional Rules – 19th March 2019 16:36