Unibet: €1,000,000 Massive Online Poker Series VIII
Waiting for some poker action in your day? Well, here comes! Unibet Online Poker Series VIII!!!
If you are waiting for a proper challenge you spice up your life, this is it. Three weeks nonstop at the tables because Unibet Online Series #UOS has joined with The Unibet Open to bring us this amazing online poker tournament series with €1mill guaranteed over 132 events!!
Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.begambleaware.org or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133
Over 18’s only.
Unibet Online Series
Get ready to play and buy-in at Nano, Low or High level. Climb your way up on the leaderboard and enjoy:
- A share of €30,000 in Bonus Points!
- €1100 buy in with €200K GTD on May 24th at 19:00CET
- Exclusive Champions Showdown. To enter, win any UOS tournament and you’ll earn a seat at the Showdown. Your opportunity to battle other champs for a cut of €5,000.
How to get it
- Qualifier Satellites for the tournaments start on 17th April.
- The Unibet Online Series VIII start 1st May until 24th May.
- The Champions Showdown Freeroll is on 27th May at 19:00 CET.
To play, follow this steps:
- Go to Unibet and log in your account.
- Go to the Poker tab. Open the poker client or download the app.
- Go to the full tournament lobby in the Poker client.
- Type UOS in the search bar. You will see all tournaments in the Unibet Online Series.
- Gain leaderboard points and beat the competition!
- You can only occupy one place on each leaderboard. Any players with several accounts will be removed from this promotion.
- Every event winner receives an entry to the UOS Champions Showdown freeroll, played Wednesday 27th May
The amount of points you receive is determined by Unibet’s fair for all formula. It considers the buy-in, the number of players and your position. Everything is calculated and added automatically as per below.
The overall leaderboard will count all results from Low & High tournament events and sum this up. Nano events does not award points to the overall leaderboard. In the result of a tie for 1st place, players will share the prize money for that position evenly. The also will receive a dedicated tournament avatar.
|Rank||Bonus Points||Point Value €|
The Point System full list & Tournaments Schedule are available at Unibet website.
When you play, you get:
- One leaderboard point for every Low or High tournament played. NB: Nano events excluded.
- Players must finish in the top 17% in a tournament to receive additional leaderboard points.
- If you finish in the top 17% you get additional points according to this formula: 1,5*SQRT(n)/SQRT(k)*b
- n=number of players
- b=Fixed buy-in (nano=1, low=2.5, high=4).
One example: – Finishing in 1st place in a UOS Low MTT with 200 total players. 1 + 1.5*SQRT(200)/SQRT(1)*2.5 = 54.
Champs Showdown: €5.000 prize pool
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is available from 17th April to 24th May and is open to all Unibet players.
- Players can participate in all three leaderboards Nano/ Low/ High and in the Overall leaderboard.
- All eligible results from Unibet Online Series events will count towards the leaderboards.
- Only results from the dedicated tournament category will generate leaderboard points for the similar category leaderboard.
- The overall leaderboard will count all results from Low & High tournament events and sum this up. NB. Nano events does not award points to the overall leaderboard.